- ALL BACKPACKS, FOOD, OR DRINKS ARE TO BE PLACED AT THE BACK OF THE LAB, NOT AT COMPUTERS! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- A TEACHER MUST ALWAYS BE PRESENT WHEN STUDENTS ARE USING A LAB. NO UNATTENDED STUDENTS EVER IN THE LABS!!
- STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED & REQUIRED to sign the log sheets under the keyboard with each computer. (Computer log sheets are numbered to MATCH the number on the computer.)
- Teachers are to fill out the daily check sheet Iin & out) posted on the clipboard by each Teacher Station.
- Students may not use the teacher station or the teacher chair.
- Labs may be booked up to 3 weeks out. FOR SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES, EMAIL TECH COACH.
- Labs may be booked no more than 4 consecutive days in a row.
- Each teacher may book the labs for up to 8 days per month.
- At 2:00, any lab that is still open for the following day may be booked no matter how many days you have utilized the lab that month.
- When reserving a lab you must include your name and the class periods on the title line. Uncheck "all day" and block out the time frame for the periods you reserved.
- If you reserved a lab, you must use it, or have taken your name off the calendar.
** Testing always takes priority.